The Level 3 AS100 features and ergonomic aluminum handle, soft touch accents, fixed blade with easy tool-free blade changing, and a steel locking guard.
Simply unlock the safety mechanism, squeeze the trigger and cut. The guard will automatically return to the ‘safe’ position as soon as it leaves the material being cut – locking into place and protecting the user against accidental cutting.
The Mozart blade made in Solingen, Germany will ensure the best possible cut.
Features at a glance:
- The heavy duty aluminum handle is made to withstand industries most difficult tasks.
- Over 1 inch of blade extension
- Heavy duty aluminum handle
- Easy tool free blade change
- Blade locking mechanism
- Ergonomic handle
- Blunted tip blade to prevent punctures.
- Mozart blade made in Solingen Germany
- High visibility green