This Level 2 industrial cutting tool performs unlike anything available in the marketplace today. Manufactured in high visibility green, the ergonomic and ambidextrous handle features the best quality blade available anywhere. This tool efficiently cuts tapes, corrugated cardboard, recycled boxes, plastic banding, stretch wrap, opens glued flaps, excels at splicing films and paper products.
The Mozart blade made in Solingen Germany will ensure long life and the best possible cut. Our flow-through technology allows these materials to be cut quickly and easily without the pinching issues associated with other Level 2 knives.
Features at a glance:
- Made in the USA!
- Advance plastic polymers ensure the life of the handle
- Level 2 technology
- Easy tool-free blade change
- Ergonomic handle
- Mozart blade made in Solingen, Germany
- High visibility green
- Lanyard hole
- Integrated tape splitter
- Prying tool for glued box tops
- Integrated magnet to secure blade for safety